ZEUS Astrology Software
Sooner or later, any astrologer faces the task of choosing the main working tool – the astroprocessor. Namely – a software that allows you to make the necessary astrological calculations. The accuracy of calculations is no longer the main criterion. Almost all modern astrology software use the Swiss Ephemeris library. The main criteria for astrology software are: convenience and calculation capabilities. It is on them that the developers of the ZEUS astroprocessor focus their attention.
Since 2017, the astroprocessor has been constantly improving, replenishing its arsenal with useful and unique features. The interface concept was highly appreciated among professional astrologers. This is especially true of the Traditional and Uranic directions of astrology.
Professional astrologers from Russia, the Czech Republic, Iran, Israel, Bulgaria take part in the development of the program…
We are open to dialogue with the owners of our own astrological Schools and Centers on the topic of introducing certain opportunities into the program that are necessary for these educational institutions.
In addition to the main features that are now inherent in almost any astrological program, the ZEUS astroprocessor is distinguished by the following features:
Beautiful and user-friendly interface
The main distinguishing feature of the astroprocessor interface is the top panel with four slots. Each of these slots is assigned to a certain circle, and allows you to quickly manage its settings. Directly from here you can set the chart type, manage the number of displayed objects, set their participation in aspecting, quickly turn on / off the dial for display, and many other features.
Using modern technologies, the program interface supports high resolution monitors. As a result, the display of graphics and data is clear and smooth.
The ability to quickly access customizable parameters allows you to immediately change the necessary settings. At the same time, there is no need to produce a large number of different configurations, or spend time searching for the necessary options in the labyrinths of the menu.
Thanks to the event pool (temporary database), your records are always at hand.
In addition to saving settings to configuration files, you can also save sessions. This allows you to save not only settings, but also operational data: events, chart types, lap activity, etc.
The same features can be implemented in different ways. You can choose the most preferred for you. For example, you can build a Solar chart simply by activating the “Solar” chart type, or you can calculate Solar for a certain period of time, and selecting the required one, apply it to the desired dial. Or, for example, to change some setting, you can use the menu item, or you can call it with a hot key, or create a call shortcut in one of the panels, or place a widget in the control panel so that this setting is always at hand in this configuration .
Houses in an astrological chart can be represented in two main versions – proportional, when visually the sizes of houses correspond to their real sizes, and disproportionate – when all houses are visually the same size, but their duration can be determined from the coordinates of the cusps (popular, for example, with American astrologers) .
Various elements of the chart have information tips that you can customize to your preferences. For example, an object hint may include data on the object’s coordinate, its speed, steward, exaltant, and so on. And the hint of aspects can include, in addition to the information itself about the meaning of the aspect, its dynamics and the residual value of the orb – when the aspect was formed, when the exact happens, whether the exact happens, and when the aspect is disbanded.
In one configuration, you can create 2 variants of the chart image. The difference may be in the chart elements themselves and their sizes. With one click, you can switch these charts. This approach can be useful for various astrological directions. For example, in Magi Astrology, analyzing the main chart, you can quickly switch to the type of chart where it is convenient to find the so-called quads. Or in Uranian astrology, this approach allows you to switch from the main chart with a scale to a chart with Uranian houses.
Windows and macOS versions
ZEUS is adapted for the mac OS operating system. Thus, for the app to work on Mac computers, you do not need to install additional software such as Parallels Desktop, Crossover, etc.
The Celestial Sphere allows the user to observe in 3D the location and movement of the objects being used. A handy tool for teaching the basics of astronomy. This tool will be updated with new features over time.
Astro - Calculator
The calculator allows you to make many astronomical, astrological and conversion calculations. Especially useful for Traditional astrologers.
Unique opportunities for analyzing symmetrical patterns
Vastroprocessor ZEUS has a tool that allows you to analyze symmetrical patterns in different projection planes. For example, by the coordinates of declinations.
It differs from a similar block of other astrological programs by the possibility of smooth scaling, interactive relocation, operational measurement of distance and azimuth between any two points on the map. There is an auxiliary tool that allows you to display an arbitrary local-space line on the map, and many other interesting features.
Own Atlas of settlements
The atlas used in the astroprocessor is unique, since we focus our attention not on the number of settlements, but on the accuracy of both the coordinates themselves and the correctness of time zones and time corrections. The latter is achieved by comparing many official databases, and in controversial cases, searching and studying the necessary documents. The user can add his own settlements to the Atlas.
Full-fledged work with Local Space technology
ZEUS has two main tools for working with this technique. It is possible to display local space lines directly on a geographic map. And you can build an astrological chart in the azimuthal projection. When it comes to small areas, for example, an apartment, then in this case it is possible to import a room scheme as a chart background.
At the moment, interpretive texts are supported for: planets in signs and houses (including the houses of Uranian horoscopes), aspects, half sums and sensitive points. Interpretations will be updated over time. Texts can be created and edited by the user.
Analytics in the Database
Analytic functions in the database allow you to identify common patterns among selected events. For example, one can single out natives with a certain disease, or having some other common feature. At the same time, this analysis will show: which objects are more common in which signs and houses, which ascending sign they have most often, which retrograde planets, the phases of the Moon predominate. Analytical methods in this block will be expanded.
In addition to the main Zodiacs (tropical and sidereal), you can use an arbitrary one (from any factor), with different options for each dial. Moreover, a hybrid mode is possible, when for each dial its own Zodiac can be selected. And of course, as a special case, you can get the Draconian Zodiac.
In addition to the main dials, another one can be displayed on the chart to display secondary objects. This approach allows the astrologer to focus on the most important objects of the main dials.
The astroprocessor has full support for working with harmonic charts. The Synastric Matrices block allows you to view the aspects of objects between two charts simultaneously in all selected harmonics. A special block “Table of Harmonics” allows you to display information on all selected harmonics in the form of a number of certain aspects. At the same time, this table interacts interactively with the constructed charts. It is also possible to display objects of the 1st harmonic in the charts of additional harmonics.
For traditional and Uranic directions, the features should be highlighted separately:
- Detailed calculation of essential and accidental merits;
- Calculation of Lord Genitura;
- Calculation of planetary sects;
- Detailed calculation of temperament (according to Lilly, Frawley, Hoffman);
- Calculation of thematic almutens;
- Hyleg’s calculation;
- Paran calculation;
- Calculation of planetary hours;
- Calculation of firdars (up to sub-sub-period);
- Calculation of chronocrators by terms;
- Calculation of decenials;
- Calculation and display on the map of the Lots of the natal arc;
- The ability to display profectional Ascendants directly on solar and lunar charts;
- Primary directorates;
- Alexandria directorates;
- heliacal phases;
- Sunrises, sunsets and climaxes;
- Sequence table of events including aspects, ingressions, phase changes, intersection of the ecliptic and the equator, etc.;
- Block of calculations of connections with stars, including mundane connections;
- 3D celestial sphere with animation and flexible operational settings;
- Mundane mode, where all map objects are displayed in the mundane coordinate system, depending on the selected house system;
- An astronomical calculator that allows you to perform calculations necessary, for example, for those who are not accustomed to relying on automatic calculation blocks of astrological programs;
- Mundane variant of the Pars of Fortune (according to Placidus);
- Calculation of dodecatemoria, including according to Mark Manilius;
- Calculation of athesis (up to the sub-sub-period);
- Calculation and output to the map of the kenodromia;
- Systems for determining places according to Ptolemy (Theon of Alexandria) and Hipparchus;
- Generalized output of detailed information on the solarium: Profectional Ascendant, distributors, partners, aspects between them and periods of solar intrasolar revolutions according to Vettius Valens.
Uranian astrology (HSA, Axial astrology)
- Analysis of symmetrical patterns in various scales and coordinates (including declinations), both with the help of special graphic tools and with calculation tables;
- Table of position of objects in all major Hamburg horoscopes;
- Table for calculating sensitive points;
- Calculation of directional and transit coverages;
- solar equations;
- Convenient work with composite maps;
- Analytical block using planetary arcs.