Operating system Windows: 7, 8, 10, 11. Windows Vista – not tested.
Operating system macOS: High Sierra and abobe.
Availability of free space on the hard disk from 100MB.
To be used in the Celestial Sphere program, your video card must support OpenGL 2.1
A high-definition monitor (HiDPI) is recommended (but not required).
After downloading the installation archive, you can start the installation directly from it. Follow the instructions of the installer.
Copy the file to Applications and run it.
If the program does not start immediately, then try one of the following options:
Option 1. Open Settings>> Security and privacy, unlock and authorize.
- Launch the terminal (Programs/Utilities/Terminal)
- In the terminal, type: sudo spctl –master-disable, press the RETURN key
- Here you will need to enter your system password (it will not be shown when you enter it), and press the RETURN key
- Then enter: sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Zeus.pp (click RETURN)
- And finally: sudo chmod -R 755 /Applications/Zeus.app (click RETURN)
- Now we are trying to launch ZEUS as usual.
If you have questions or suggestions
Telegram CHAT (you can write in english)
FORUM (you can write in english)