This control allows you to interactively change the event time of the selected dial (or several dials at the same time).
Next to each time period, you can set the step by which the corresponding value will change when you click on the arrows.
A nearby slider serves for more flexible control.
If the chart type of the selected dial is a return chart (e.g., solar, phase lunar, etc.), then you can scroll through the time in periods of calls.
The other buttons are provided with a tooltip. With the help of them , you can:
- Restore the original data;
- Set the current date and time;
- Start automatic animation (in this case, the time will change with the summing step of all elements);
- Change the direction of the animation;
- Act simultaneously on 2,3 and 4 dials;
- Change the time according to the real time.
When the mouse focus is on the arrow button, you can change the time with the mouse wheel.
- Presets - allow you to quickly set the required time period;
- Upload to the event pool - the current edited event can be immediately uploaded to left panel (event pool);
- Automatically switch the dial to the outermost active - it is convenient when you always have a dynamic outer dial (solarium, directorates, etc.), and you need to control the dynamics, most often, of this particular dial;
- Delay (ms) - by introducing an appropriate delay in milliseconds, you can, if necessary, slow down the processing of changes in the dynamics of time.