In this block, the strength of the planets is calculated by sect.
- Sect – day or night planet;
- Location – location relative to the horizon (Halb);
- Sign – whether the sign corresponds to the sect of the planet (Hayz, if the condition of Halba is met);
- chart – whether the chart itself corresponds to the sect of the planet (if the Hayz condition is met, "Hayz+ S" will be shown).
- D – day;
- H – night;
- + – the condition is met;
- - – the condition is not met;
- S – compliance with the sect of the chart;
- Ex conditione – complete non-compliance with the sect.
- Morning Mercury belongs to the day sect;
- Evening Mercury – to night.
You can quickly change the settings for Mars - in which signs the hayz of Mars is fully realized, only in male or female.